Lisa Sellon, MBA, CLPF
Phone: (949) 375-4610
Fax: (949) 608-3593
With over 20 years of experience, Lisa Sellon brings a wealth of financial, accounting, and fiduciary related experience to PFS. Throughout her career, Ms. Sellon has held multiple finance, treasury and accounting roles, all of which were heavily fiduciary in nature. Senior roles at major corporations in the last 10 years include:
- VP of Finance and Accounting, MarketLinx, Inc., a subsidiary of First American Corp
- VP of Finance, Colony Capital LLC, one of the largest real estate based private equity firms
- SVP of Treasury for Cendant Timeshare Resort Group (now part of Wyndham International)
- Director of Securitization, Corporate Treasury for Cendant Corporation
Ms. Sellon is comfortable managing both small and large transactions involving several parties within a legal, accounting and regulatory framework. This experience comes from leading due diligence and integration of multiple acquisitions while at First American, as well as heading the execution of over $2.5 billion in asset backed securitization transactions while SVP of Treasury and Director of Securitization at Cendant. In this role, Ms. Sellon managed ongoing relationships with operations, key banks, outside counsel, rating agencies and major accounting and consulting firms.
Ms. Sellon’s financial planning experience is drawn from her direct involvement and oversight of financial and strategic planning in her various roles beginning as a Financial Analyst at Coldwell Banker corporate headquarters and including large scale budgets and strategic plans for $100M+ entities as VP of Finance. Financial reporting and compliance has been integral to all her roles and includes Sarbanes Oxley standards of control and documentation.
Ms. Sellon is a Southern California native and presently resides in Newport Beach.
- B.A. Economics, UC Irvine, California
- M.B.A., Claremont Graduate University, Peter Drucker School of Management
- Passed Uniform CPA Examination
- Presently enrolled in Certified Financial Planner Program at UC Irvine
Licenses / Certificates/ Memberships
- California Licensed Professional Fiduciary: Professional Fiduciary Bureau
- National Certified Guardian
- Certificates in Professional Fiduciary Management for Trustees and Conservators from Cal State Fullerton
- Member of American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Associate Member of Professional Fiduciary Association of California (PFAC)